- Have you picked a partner who is dedicated to delivering high quality finishing?
- Did you hire an exhibition stand builder who understands the importance of details in creating an overall impression?
- Can you rely on your contractor to deliver your vision on time, on budget and according to specifications?
A quality stand or event depends not just on the design but on the quality of the build, that’s why every event production company in Dubai must remember this quote from legendary Hollywood producer David 0. Selznick, most famous for “Gone with the Wind”: “The success of a production depends on the attention paid to detail”. When you are organising an event, you are creating a show, a display, an experience for your existing and potential clients. You want them to be engaged, interested and comfortable.
Lack of attention to detail and poor-quality control can lead to such issues as shabby furniture and fixtures, sloppy painting, uneven surfaces, and seams, loose fittings, poor joinery, cracks, dents and many more. The presence of any of these flaws can create exactly the opposite impression of your company, rather than being professional, thoughtful and organised. A poorly-executed build can make you look disorganised, careless and unreliable. Rather than enhancing your brand, it could damage it. This is certainly one case where people will judge a book by its cover.
The quality of finishing of your exhibition stand or booth is an expression of your brand. That is why it must always be a top priority. In this case, paying attention to quality means that you will always receive a positive payback. To ensure that you stand out from other exhibition participants, your stand has to demonstrate the following:
- Quality Focus: including sourcing the best supplies and materials within budget
- Attention to Detail at every stage of the build, installation and disassembly process
- Premium Finishing