Tent Team Leader (F/M)
The Tent team Leader is responsible for the daily coordination of assigned projects and buildup monitoring. In addition, this position will be responsible for providing a safe work environment, ensuring standard work is being performed and kept up to date with current best-known methods.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
BUILD UP AND DISMANTLING:
- Execute a project as per project instructions and time frame received.
- Structure Build-up and Dismantling as per OM Recommendation (Method/Process/Timeframe).
- Recommend measures to improve build up methods, equipment performance and quality.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment and tools that improve workflow, efficiency, and team member safety.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Trains new team members. Communicate company values and policies, teach, and demonstrate work routines.
- Perform quality checks at each build up steps and address quality concerns back to the OM/PM.
- Ensure that the workers follow the process, work procedures and time frame set by the department.
- Ensure that the workspace is kept clean, and all tools and machinery are in working condition.
- Understand the HSE guidelines and ensure that they are followed at workshop and sites.
- Anticipate the material dispatch (timing and area) on site for better efficiency.
Technical & Functional Skills:
2 to 3 years in managing tent project Buildup/Dismantling
- Good Knowledge of Tent Business and Equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to lead.
- Demonstrate ability to execute and understand instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to read/understand a technical drawing.
- Good time management ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.
Why work for us?
At Electra, we strongly believe that our success starts with our employees. We won a 3 stars award for our labour welfare practices at The Taqdeer Awards 2020 and were nominated for Best Employer of the year twice in a row at The Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show!
As a key player in the market, you will subsequently be a part of major large-scale events and trade shows in the region which will surely accelerate your growth. We celebrate success and embrace change. We strive for constant improvement and innovation, allowing those around us to develop.
When you grow, we grow!
We make sure our teams evolve in a motivating and fulfilling workplace, where they can continuously develop their skills through trainings and leadership programs.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds (25 nationalities and counting!) and promote equity, fairness, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, it is our way to encourage creativity and to foster a collaborative and open-minded working culture. We recognize that everyone is an integral part of Electra with an equal opportunity to participate: we share new ideas, best practices, and listen to our employees’ feedback!
We are agile, inclusive, and passionate.
Apply for this job
Fill in the application below to apply for this position.