The Tent team Leader is responsible for the daily coordination of assigned projects and buildup monitoring. In addition, this position will be responsible for providing a safe work environment, ensuring standard work is being performed and kept up to date with current best-known methods.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
BUILD UP AND DISMANTLING:
- Execute a project as per project instructions and time frame received.
- Structure Build-up and Dismantling as per OM Recommendation (Method/Process/Timeframe).
- Recommend measures to improve build up methods, equipment performance and quality.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment and tools that improve workflow, efficiency, and team member safety.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Trains new team members. Communicate company values and policies, teach, and demonstrate work routines.
- Perform quality checks at each build up steps and address quality concerns back to the OM/PM.
- Ensure that the workers follow the process, work procedures and time frame set by the department.
- Ensure that the workspace is kept clean, and all tools and machinery are in working condition.
- Understand the HSE guidelines and ensure that they are followed at workshop and sites.
- Anticipate the material dispatch (timing and area) on site for better efficiency.
Technical & Functional Skills:
2 to 3 years in managing tent project Buildup/Dismantling
- Good Knowledge of Tent Business and Equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to lead.
- Demonstrate ability to execute and understand instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to read/understand a technical drawing.
- Good time management ability.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.