At Electra, we need talented people that will share our strategy to be the obvious contracting partner for local & international players who wish to set up an event within the GCC.
Under the guidance of the Projects Director, the Project Manager is responsible of delivering projects from initial preparation to final delivery onsite (including dismantle). They are the main point of contact and taking full ownership for the project. They are responsible of ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Being the main point of contact of the project and liaise between the client and all internal and external stakeholders.
- Studying and understanding all the details and constraints of the project and putting in place an action plan towards the success of the project.
- Working with Designers to prepare the technical drawings and all relevant documents for the execution of the project.
- Developing a proper production and build up planning in line with the project milestones.
- Preparing project P&L from the budget provided to track and monitor progress and performance of the project making sure of a profitable gross margin.
- Providing production crew, subcontractors and site managers with necessary documentation including but not limited to technical drawings, bill of quantities, project planning, access permits, etc.
- Challenging and controlling job costs to meet budget and beat targets using available tools and techniques.
- Monitoring the use of internal and external resources including management of outside labor and approval of all purchases related to the project.
- Understanding and analyzing project financial aspects in order to control costs and maximize profitability.
- Managing changes to the project scope, project schedule and project budget.
- Providing client with constant updates regarding status and issues and escalating to the Account manager when needed.
- Preparing all the needed documentation for health and safety including but not limited to risk assessment and method statement.
- Supervising and coordinating all activities onsite, making sure the good behavior of all departments and subcontractors, assuring respect of health and safety for all.
Project Delivery & closing, and Reporting:
- Keeping the server and ERP system up to date with all relevant project files and documents.
- Managing the relationship with the client representative and all stakeholders of the project keeping in mind a successful customer journey.
- Preparing all documentation for the closure of the project including performance and financial reports
Technical & Functional Skills:
- 5 years + experience in project management in events exhibitions or any other related field
- Proven working experience in project management in events, exhibitions or any related field.
- Technical knowledge and strong awareness about materials and fabrication methods and techniques (carpentry, paint, steel, electrical…)
- Excellent planning experience
- Developing and tracking budgets
- Client facing and client management
- Excellent external and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Critical thinking and solution provider
- Team Player
UAE Valid driving licence
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.