Junior Account Payable Accountant
We, at Electra, are equal opportunity employers. You will join a multicultural and diverse team and you will be provided with the opportunity to grow.
- Upload invoices for all PO’s released in system and review if invoice is matching with PO and communicate with Procurement if there is any variance.
- Communicate with Logistics & Procurement on status of Open PO’s which are not yet received and already lapsed the Requested receipt date
- Documents Filing such as Payment vouchers, Petty Cash, reimbursements, etc
- Assist in posting PO’s.
- New Supplier bank account verification.
- Assist in performing supplier’s account reconciliation if needed.
- Assist in Petty cash and reimbursement of bills checking/date entry preparation if needed.
- Assist in communicating with suppliers on the payment status
- Participate in organizing and performing the Year-end stock take for all concerned Departments.
- Calculation of the Year-end stock value with Procurement and with Finance Manager
- Fresh Graduate (1 year experience is a plus)
- Bachelor in Finance
- English Language is a must
- Knowledge in MS office and any ERP softwares
- Effective Team Player
- Adaptive to the environment
- Quick learner
- Good Communication Skills
- Electra is an equal opportunity company who thrive on its diversity.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Merit Bonus
- Learning & Development Opportunities
Why work for us?
At Electra, we strongly believe that our success starts with our employees. We won a 3 stars award for our labour welfare practices at The Taqdeer Awards 2020 and were nominated for Best Employer of the year twice in a row at The Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show!
As a key player in the market, you will subsequently be a part of major large-scale events and trade shows in the region which will surely accelerate your growth. We celebrate success and embrace change. We strive for constant improvement and innovation, allowing those around us to develop.
When you grow, we grow!
We make sure our teams evolve in a motivating and fulfilling workplace, where they can continuously develop their skills through trainings and leadership programs.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds (25 nationalities and counting!) and promote equity, fairness, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, it is our way to encourage creativity and to foster a collaborative and open-minded working culture. We recognize that everyone is an integral part of Electra with an equal opportunity to participate: we share new ideas, best practices, and listen to our employees’ feedback!
We are agile, inclusive, and passionate.
Apply for this job
Fill in the application below to apply for this position.