The future of Events Academy is an internship program that aims to train and develop fresh graduates who are interested in the events industry.
It welcomes talents from different backgrounds and cultures. It’s a program for you to learn, grow and network with industry professionals with the potential of securing a full-time position!
This internship is for an Estimation Role
- Tracking the Enquiries & Updating the Estimation Pipeline
- Join the Estimation Team – Attending the Meeting for Taking the SOW from AM Team
- Support in Quantity Take-off from the drawings
- Assist in BOQ Preparation as per SOW
- Sending Enquiries to Procurement, Production, Other Suppliers & do the Follow up.
- Supporting in ERP Data Entry when required
- Supports in making breakdown of each material list for the latest updating ( Dynamics 365 )
- Assisting in Labor Hour Calculation from Production.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required
- AutoCAD skills are essential.
- Familiarity with Sketchup is an added advantage.
- On the job training, mentoring, and career development opportunities.
- Working with professionals in the field.
- Potential of Securing a full-time position.
- Electra is an equal opportunity company who thrive on its diversity
Why work for us?
At Electra, we strongly believe that our success starts with our employees. We won a 3 stars award for our labour welfare practices at The Taqdeer Awards 2020 and were nominated for Best Employer of the year twice in a row at The Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show!
As a key player in the market, you will subsequently be a part of major large-scale events and trade shows in the region which will surely accelerate your growth. We celebrate success and embrace change. We strive for constant improvement and innovation, allowing those around us to develop.
When you grow, we grow!
We make sure our teams evolve in a motivating and fulfilling workplace, where they can continuously develop their skills through trainings and leadership programs.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds (25 nationalities and counting!) and promote equity, fairness, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, it is our way to encourage creativity and to foster a collaborative and open-minded working culture. We recognize that everyone is an integral part of Electra with an equal opportunity to participate: we share new ideas, best practices, and listen to our employees’ feedback!
We are agile, inclusive, and passionate.
Apply for this job
Fill in the application below to apply for this position.