Under the guidance of Head of Rental Department, the Tent Coordinator will act as the link of the client to the Operations team and Rental Account Manager.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Ability to propose technical solutions considering actual site limitations and constraints
- Ability to guarantee the technical feasibility and safety of the project
- Providing site information to account manager, design office and operations team to jointly come up with a technical solution for the preparation and costing of the project.
- Assisting the account managers in defining project production cost (liaising with all other departments & sub contractors) including contractors or costing directly to client if applicable.
- Preparing proposals with individual solutions for the External clients or Internal clients.
- Dealing with client requests in the most efficient and cost-effective way to the advantage of the company.
- Understanding stock management and stock inventory.
Project Preparation & Follow Up
- Ensuring proper handover of information to the operations team for preparation – Scope of Work, technical drawings and details, build schedule.
- Ensuring that the project file (Preparation, Production, Installation and Dismantling) is complete for review by all departments and liaising with the account manager / operations.
- Preparing the Health and Safety documentations and certificates required (RAMS).
- Analyzing the project profitability and defining the area of improvement.
- Creating the build and derig schedule when needed.
Build and Derig
- Acting as a back up to the Operations Manager to manage projects on site when needed.
- Ensuring budget is respected on every project.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in the events & exhibitions industry
- 3 years’ experience in tent department as project manager
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) , Sketch up and CAD
- Significant technical knowledge on tent structures
- Ability to analyses data and understand connections
- Negotiation skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Customer-oriented approach
- Sales skills
- UAE and GCC market
- Events Industry Knowledge
Other Skills & Competencies:
- Stress/Priority Management
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to manage change
- Ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Able to work on public holidays, weekends and evening.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.