Under the guidance of the Head of Design, the Senior Detailer will ensure drawings and projects’ details deliverables are aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timescales. The Senior Detailer will also assist the other team members with his knowledge and by providing them development feedback.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Follow specifications and calculations to create various technical drawings.
- Liaise with Designers, Account managers, Engineers, and Project Managers to gather product and structural requirements and designs
- Describe production methods (including equipment and software types to be used)
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software or Revit
- Proven work experience as a Draftsman/Detailer
- Familiarity with 3D modeling tools such as Sketch-up (Mandatory)
- Identify potential operational issues and redesign products to improve functionality
- Advanced carpentry, tents, and steel structure knowledge
- To ensure all modeling activities are performed per company procedure & process
- Able to review and check Architecture Drawings including MEP, HVAC, and structural drawings
- Organized and can track and document project phases and revisions
- Advanced knowledge in improving project budget by using Electra standard library and reduce materials wastage
- Can handle multiple projects at the same time
- Explore and propose new design solutions and generate new ways of an efficient workflow
- Look for innovative concepts related to production methods and share them with the HOD and the team
- Share creativity with the team, help other detailers with technical knowledge when required by the HOD
- Brainstorm and help other design team members to achieve the best production methods
Knowledge & Experience:
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a senior detailer role including projects development and client contact
- Experience with fabrications methods, carpentry, steel, CNC, design ergonomics
Technical & Functional Skills:
- Be a team player, accountable and actively participate in brainstorming sessions, and be keen to contribute ideas.
- Ability to handle projects from concept to high detailed fabrication drawings.
- Good knowledge: shop drawings, joinery, steel structure, tents, museography, interior design
- Experience in teamwork and sharing new ideas with colleagues
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Attention to detail
- Stress management – Being able to stay healthy, calm, and balanced in any challenging situations
- Presentation skills– Effectively presenting your work results and ideas formally to internal and external clients
- Highly proficient in Autocad, Revit and Pytha is a plus
- Knowledge on Sketch up, Adobe Illustrator, 3Ds Max
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.