At Electra, we need talented people that will share our strategy to be the obvious contracting partner for local & international players who wish to set up an event within the GCC.
The Marketing Manager manages the day to day marketing communications activities of the organisation, long-term marketing communications strategy for the company and support the business development team in sales actions.
Main Accountabilities (list is non exhaustive):
Duties of the Marketing Manager include:
- Managing all marketing communications for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives. Assessing the marketing department on a yearly basis and suggesting improvements.
- Defining and overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Planning, creating and implementing marketing materials as well as online and offline marketing campaigns. Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Managing product launches.
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.Guardian of uniformity of company’s communication.
- Selecting and working closely with marketing and communications agencies to achieve objectives.
- Maintaining effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives. Responsible for the internal communications newsletter.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website, using a range of techniques including SEO.
- Defining and overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Evaluating and managing the redesign of the company website when necessary.
- Managing the website updates, content and improvements.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Developing the furniture investments plan and managing the investments: sourcing new products, seeking suppliers, placing orders, defining product names, rental prices, and quantities, managing the photo-shoots and internal/external promotion of the products.
- Managing the CRM software: database qualification, software audit and improvements.
- Managing the Marketing team, 1 direct report.
- Assisting and providing support to the Business Development team, coordinating sales action plan.
Knowledge & Experience:
5 years of experience in the corporate marketing and communication field
Technical & Functional Skills:
- 360 marketing – communications background and expertise (online, offline) and product marketing experience is a must
- Budgeting skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Understanding of SEO, SEM principles.
- Technology management skills.
- Demonstrate management, leadership, motivational and mentorship skills.
- Must be able to manage a team.
- Excellent analytical skills and ROI oriented.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Creative mindset with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and openly.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Certification: Google AdWords and Google Analytics certifications are a plus
- CRM software, Design software (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Google Analytics and AdWords, Microsoft Office with excellent knowledge of Power Point.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.