Are you a market research champion in the making? You know where to find qualitative and quantitative data, and Google has no secret for you?
If so, then our Market Research Internship is for you!
Your research will directly influence our business strategy, marketing strategy and much more.
You will answer questions like: What are the market trends in the events, exhibitions, and fit-out industries? Who are the main players? Which Marketing strategies are paying off in the market?
Who are our target clients and how to best reach them?
Your role as an intern in Electra:
You will act as an internal, active and influential research consultant, whose role is to ensure that market insights are the foundations of our business and marketing strategy.
You will be part of small but multi-functional Marketing team, working closely with Sales/Business Development and Account Management, constantly monitoring the company’s business environment to ensure competitiveness and business growth.
Your key to success will be your ability to collect market data and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with other colleagues to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the Marketing, Sales, and Accounts team.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like an employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a monthly compensation.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders preferred.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do ” attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics background is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
We are a fully integrated solutions provider and production house for events, exhibitions, and environments in the Middle East. Our solutions include custom made stands, exhibitions scenography, contracting and management, events décor and set up, semi-permanent museum exhibitions as well as tent and furniture rental services.
Adhering to project management best practices, we bring to life the most challenging and demanding of projects. We support our clients all the way, from planning and production to build-up and dismantle, ensuring a peaceful delivery, every time.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.