Are you an intellectually curious individual who is passionate about uncovering client needs, technical trends and innovations?
If so, then our Innovation Research Internship is for you!
Your research will directly influence product design, development & production, pricing, marketing strategy and much more.
You will answer questions like: what are the technical/engineering trends in event production? Fitout? What are the current and future needs of our clients? How can we invent the market leading products and solutions of tomorrow?
Your role as an intern in Electra:
You will act as an internal, active and influential research consultant, whose role is to ensure that customer and market insights are the foundations of our innovation strategy and execution, so that our company increases its competitiveness.
You will be part of small but multi-functional Marketing team, working closely with Sales/Business Development and Account Management, constantly exploring new opportunities to put the company at the forefront of technical innovation and business growth.
Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actionable innovation and product development recommendations.
You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with other colleagues to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the Marketing, Sales, and Accounts team.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring – you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like an employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a monthly compensation.
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Engineering, Product Development, Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders preferred.
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do ” attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics background is a plus.
- Fluency in English.
We are a fully integrated solutions provider and production house for events, exhibitions, and environments in the Middle East. Our solutions include custom made stands, exhibitions scenography, contracting and management, events décor and set up, semi-permanent museum exhibitions as well as tent and furniture rental services.
Adhering to project management best practices, we bring to life the most challenging and demanding of projects. We support our clients all the way, from planning and production to build-up and dismantle, ensuring a peaceful delivery, every time.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.