Under the guidance of Operational Manager Logistic, the Fleet Supervisor will have to manage the fleet of vehicles/drivers in the best optimum way possible to realise cost saving.
- Ensure Electra drivers wear Electra clean uniform and full PPE whenever required.
- Ensure Electra drivers respect policy and rules of the company.
- Control and validate time sheets/bills for each Electra driver.
- Give all the Timesheet for excel tipping to Administrative Assistant.
- Gather leave requests in proper frame and forward information to OM Logistic.
Planning & Booking Management
- Organise planning for all the usual crew transport (Accommodation to RAK/RAS AL KHOR…) >> Vehicles/Drivers
- Organise daily Shuttle between the main areas during peak season
Ras Al Khor > RAK / Ras Al Khor to DWTC…
- Complete a report to follow up for usual transport (crew) / shuttle.
- Receive the LOF requests and analyse the transport request (cargo/crew).
- Allocate Electra fleet to respond to transport request.
- Contact/Book vehicles/drivers to subcontractor in case Electra fleet are not available
- Build and update the transportation planning (Transport planning will be communicated to internal client by Logistic Coordinator – Only the transport not yet done will be communicated).
- Optimise project deliveries: routing / maps /contact details on site / delivery planning (Each driver has to get all data beforehand to leave the yard).
- Responsible to follow all deliveries coming out from our facilities until reaching the target site.
- Responsible that all deliveries coming out from our facilities reach the target site on time.
- Responsible that all collection scheduled reach the target site on time.
- Supervise on site operation for major project : access / monitoring.
- Conduct site survey if required to assure smooth transportation.
- Monitor and follow the fleet vehicle condition through the inspection form, action when dysfunction is reported. (Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
- Monitor and follow the repairs or maintenance request (Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department) and get quote from suppliers.
- Monitor and follow the fleet fuel consumption forms (Reporting follow up to be up to date for Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
- Assure that the vehicles branding is up to date.
- Monitor and follow the fleet accident (Reporting follow up to be up to date for vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
Number of years of Experience:
- 2 years as fleet supervisor
- 1 year in general transport
- High school degree
- University degree in logistic
- Strong computer skills (Excel)
- Very good
- Key element
Technical & Functional Skills
- Good knowledge of road regulation of UAE
- Good knowledge of safety rules to apply on the road
- Basic knowledge of vehicle mechanical
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal client.
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in maintenance repairs and replacement.
- Ability to coordinate programs, prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
Other skills and competencies
- Ability to function and perform effectively as a manager and supervisor.
- Ability to plan, organise and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled employees engaged in repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with employees.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Able to make decisions & work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Well-developed problem solving and organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Please use the form below to submit your application: