Under the guidance of Operational Manager Logistic, the Fleet Supervisor will have to manage the fleet of vehicles/drivers in the best optimum way possible to realise cost saving.
- Ensure Electra drivers wear Electra clean uniform and full PPE whenever required.
- Ensure Electra drivers respect policy and rules of the company.
- Control and validate time sheets/bills for each Electra driver.
- Give all the Timesheet for excel tipping to Administrative Assistant.
- Gather leave requests in proper frame and forward information to OM Logistic.
Planning & Booking Management
- Organise planning for all the usual crew transport (Accommodation to RAK/RAS AL KHOR…) >> Vehicles/Drivers
- Organise daily Shuttle between the main areas during peak season
Ras Al Khor > RAK / Ras Al Khor to DWTC…
- Complete a report to follow up for usual transport (crew) / shuttle.
- Receive the LOF requests and analyse the transport request (cargo/crew).
- Allocate Electra fleet to respond to transport request.
- Contact/Book vehicles/drivers to subcontractor in case Electra fleet are not available
- Build and update the transportation planning (Transport planning will be communicated to internal client by Logistic Coordinator – Only the transport not yet done will be communicated).
- Optimise project deliveries: routing / maps /contact details on site / delivery planning (Each driver has to get all data beforehand to leave the yard).
- Responsible to follow all deliveries coming out from our facilities until reaching the target site.
- Responsible that all deliveries coming out from our facilities reach the target site on time.
- Responsible that all collection scheduled reach the target site on time.
- Supervise on site operation for major project : access / monitoring.
- Conduct site survey if required to assure smooth transportation.
- Monitor and follow the fleet vehicle condition through the inspection form, action when dysfunction is reported. (Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
- Monitor and follow the repairs or maintenance request (Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department) and get quote from suppliers.
- Monitor and follow the fleet fuel consumption forms (Reporting follow up to be up to date for Vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
- Assure that the vehicles branding is up to date.
- Monitor and follow the fleet accident (Reporting follow up to be up to date for vehicles managed by logistic team / other department).
Number of years of Experience:
- 2 years as fleet supervisor
- 1 year in general transport
- High school degree
- University degree in logistic
- Strong computer skills (Excel)
- Very good
- Key element
Technical & Functional Skills
- Good knowledge of road regulation of UAE
- Good knowledge of safety rules to apply on the road
- Basic knowledge of vehicle mechanical
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal client.
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management.
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in maintenance repairs and replacement.
- Ability to coordinate programs, prepare reports and maintain accurate records
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment with accuracy and speed
Other skills and competencies
- Ability to function and perform effectively as a manager and supervisor.
- Ability to plan, organise and direct the work of skilled, semi-skilled, and unskilled employees engaged in repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with employees.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Able to make decisions & work well under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Well-developed problem solving and organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.