Working in line with the company direction, standards and to the best of their ability.
- Signing up projects and working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their event requirements to accurately produce detailed proposals.
- Dealing with client requests in the most efficient & cost effective way.
- Managing the commercial and financial aspects of client projects.
- Building good-will and maintaining positive relationships with decision makers.
- Using company process (forms and templates) and pricing structures.
- Ensuring all project specific financial elements are correctly submitted to the Accounting Department.
- Being project lead: issue project budget, control project budget and issue project time lines in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Controlling quality implementation in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the choice of appropriate technical solutions and possibly negotiate with external contractors.
- Responding to invitations to tender, generating financial offers and all relevant documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating operations on site to ensure the client is satisfied and project objectives are met.
- Overseeing project delivery for the client in terms of timelines and quality.
- Reporting to the Client Servicing Director using the Post Action Report form.
- Settling payments as per the payment terms and follow up on receivables.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience (more than five years) in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a tight deadline and under pressure
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.