Working in line with the company direction, standards and to the best of their ability.
- Signing up projects and working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their event requirements to accurately produce detailed proposals.
- Dealing with client requests in the most efficient & cost effective way.
- Managing the commercial and financial aspects of client projects.
- Building good-will and maintaining positive relationships with decision makers.
- Using company process (forms and templates) and pricing structures.
- Ensuring all project specific financial elements are correctly submitted to the Accounting Department.
- Being project lead: issue project budget, control project budget and issue project time lines in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Controlling quality implementation in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Assisting the Project Manager in the choice of appropriate technical solutions and possibly negotiate with external contractors.
- Responding to invitations to tender, generating financial offers and all relevant documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating operations on site to ensure the client is satisfied and project objectives are met.
- Overseeing project delivery for the client in terms of timelines and quality.
- Reporting to the Client Servicing Director using the Post Action Report form.
- Settling payments as per the payment terms and follow up on receivables.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience (more than five years) in a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Technical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a tight deadline and under pressure
Please use the form below to submit your application: