Business Development Manager – Fit-out Luxury Retail (F/M)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the growth of our premium retail fit-out business, through the development of new business relationships and expansion of existing ones. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record in business development within the luxury retail sector and be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of the industry, including current trends and customer demands.
Main responsibilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Develop and implement a comprehensive business development strategy for our fit-out services in the premium retail sector.
- Identify new business opportunities and build relationships with potential clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Understand customer requirements and provide innovative solutions to meet their needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including design, project management, and operations, to deliver high-quality fit-out solutions that meet client expectations.
- Attend industry events and conferences to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in the luxury retail sector.
- Build a strong network of industry contacts to help drive business growth.
- Develop and maintain accurate sales forecasts and track performance against targets.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to potential clients, showcasing our fit-out capabilities and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development within the premium retail sector, with a proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong network of contacts within the premium retail sector, preferably architecture and interior design firms, real estate developers and brokers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- Ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Proficient in CRM, Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel domestically as required.
Electra is an equal opportunity company who thrive on its diversity. If you are a driven, results-oriented individual with a passion for luxury retail fit-out and a proven track record in business development, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.
Why work for us?
At Electra, we strongly believe that our success starts with our employees. We won a 3 stars award for our labour welfare practices at The Taqdeer Awards 2020 and were nominated for Best Employer of the year twice in a row at The Middle East Special Event & Exhibition Show!
As a key player in the market, you will subsequently be a part of major large-scale events and trade shows in the region which will surely accelerate your growth. We celebrate success and embrace change. We strive for constant improvement and innovation, allowing those around us to develop.
When you grow, we grow!
We make sure our teams evolve in a motivating and fulfilling workplace, where they can continuously develop their skills through trainings and leadership programs.
We welcome candidates from all backgrounds (25 nationalities and counting!) and promote equity, fairness, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, it is our way to encourage creativity and to foster a collaborative and open-minded working culture. We recognize that everyone is an integral part of Electra with an equal opportunity to participate: we share new ideas, best practices, and listen to our employees’ feedback!
We are agile, inclusive, and passionate.
Apply for this job
Fill in the application below to apply for this position.