At Electra, we need talented people that will share our strategy to be the obvious contracting partner for local & international players who wish to set up an event within the GCC.
Under the guidance of the Head of Accounting, the Accounts Receivable is responsible of invoicing process, accuracy of files and entries as well as the management of the petty cash.
Main responsibilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Generate and send out invoices, follow up on collection and allocate receipts
- Prepare and review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Prepare bank deposits, develop a recovery system and proactive collection
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or personally
- Administer and process all Petty Cash transactions within the parameters of company policies and procedures
- Prepare weekly & monthly bank reconciliation, customer reconciliation & petty cash reconciliation
- Handle cash flow statement on daily basis
- Assist with full accounts receivable month end closing
- Backup to other functions within the Accounting Department
- Good communication, interpersonal and customer service skills. Able to handle calls and queries
- Proficiency in MS Office, preferably knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV accounting software
- Strong ability of planning, organizing, follow-up, analytical skills & monitoring skills
- Knowledge of VAT regulations of UAE
- Experience of Events and Exhibitions industry will be an asset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
Education & Qualifications:
- University Degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in an Accounts Receivable position in UAE
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.