Working in line with the company direction, standards and to the best of their ability.
- Develop new business activities of Electra marquees.
- Follow-up existing client relations, including retaining & developing his/her client portfolio, signing up new projects and identifying potential future project requirements.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their event requirements, produce detailed proposals and working on multiple projects concurrently.
- Dealing with client requests in the most efficient & cost effective way to the advantage of the company.
- Follow-up the commercial and financial aspects of client projects.
- Building good-will and maintaining positive relationships with key decision makers.
- Using company process (forms and templates) and pricing structures.
- Ensuring all project specific financial elements are correctly submitted to the accounting department.
- Being a project lead: issue project budget, control project budget, issue project critical path and control project preparation and execution as per critical path in conjunction with the Project Manager or directly with Operations if No POM has been assigned.
- Controlling quality implementation in accordance with client requirements.
- Assisting the Project Manager or Operations in the choice of appropriate technical solutions and possibly negotiate with external contractors.
- Responding to invitations to tender, generating financial offers and all relevant documentation.
- Supervising and coordinating operations on site to ensure client is satisfied and objectives are met.
- Overseeing project delivery for the client, in terms of timelines and quality.
- Reporting by way of the post action report.
- Follow-up receivable and respect of the payment terms.
Required Skills & Experience:
- + 5 years of experience in the tent & marquees industry.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent organisation.
Please use the form below to submit your application: