At Electra we need talented people that will share our strategy to be the obvious contracting partner for local & international players who wish to set up an event within the GCC.
Under the guidance of the Projects Director, the Account Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining long term relationships with a portfolio of key Accounts, connecting with decision makers, business executives and stakeholders.
Past technical experience with understanding of fabrication methods in carpentry, paint, electrical etc. is needed
Main responsibilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Client management and development
- Managing and maintaining a portfolio of key Accounts allocated to her/him.
- Being the main point of contact for the Accounts allocated to her/him and build long-term relationship with decision makers.
- Developing a trusted relationship with clients, acting as an adviser and proposing the best solutions the company has to offer.
- Organizing regular follow ups with allocated accounts through calls, emails, virtual and physical meetings and commercial visits when needed.
- Projects costing and offers submission:
- Taking project briefs and understanding their client’s requirements and constraints.
- Evaluating the feasibility of the project in terms of scope, budget, and timeline before proceeding with any proposals.
- Preparing proposals as per their client’s requests following the company procedures.
- Quoting the projects in the most autonomous and efficient way using the company costing processes and tools while maximizing the margins and assuring the profitability.
- Liaising with internal departments at costing stage for support, technical expertise and advise if needed (Designers, Project managers, Operations).
- Projects execution:
- Finalizing project details and quotations and signing contracts.
- Preparing all needed documentation for project handover to project managers including but not limited to Design, Samples, Scope of work, Project Milestones etc.
- Sharing the detailed budget with project managers with all supportive information and documentation.
- Organizing kickoff meetings, introducing the project manager to the client and supporting her/him whenever needed all along the life of the project.
- Responsible for invoicing, payment collection and payment follow up.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Defining and developing with the allocated accounts the base of work between the 2 parties including contracts terms, payment plans, service level agreement etc.
- Providing management with visibility about own accounts potential projects with forecast of future business opportunities.
- Keeping the server and the ERP system up to date with the most accurate information about the potential and confirmed projects.
- Quarterly Monitoring and analyzing customer’s usage of company services.
- Measuring the accounts performance through periodical reports while keeping in mind excellent client journey.
Technical & Functional skills:
- Proven account management 5-10 years
- Proven ability to manage multiple requests at a time while paying strict attention to details
- Understanding of methods of fabrication, materials and resources costs
- Client management, commercial and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Ability to manage & lead a team
- UAE Valid driving licence
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.