Are you a passionate and creative 3D designer? Do you have experience with Technical Drawings?
Are you interested in working in a motivating and fulfilling workplace, where learning and growth are key?
Then you are the right fit to join us in Building the Future of Events together! We are currently hiring a 3D Designer with TDs experience for our Design Department.
Tasks and responsibilities (list is non exhaustive):
- Execute design concepts and Electra presentations (3D photorealistic renderings, preliminary 2D drawings, mood boards, sample boards, Animations) – autonomously, from A to Z, and within tight deadlines.
- Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software or Revit.
- Keep up to date with the current trends and ensure that designs keep in line with these trends.
- Report daily to the HoD about the design progress/technical drawings and other duties updates.
- Be proactive and respectful of all members of the team.
- Work closely with colleagues and the account management, business development team and project managers.
- Attend clients’ meetings and briefings when needed.
- Aware of the production method and how to control the designed project’s budget.
- Ability to handle tight deadlines if it’s sometimes required.
- Explore and propose new design solutions and generate new ways of visualizing ideas to be shared with the HOD and the team.
- Brainstorm and help other design team members with the new brief’s concept.
- Advanced communication skills and be able to sell their concepts and ideas.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of design work.
- Knowledgeable of fabrications methods, carpentry, Steel, CNC, Design ergonomics.
- Ability to storyboard or translate ideas to a solid concept and design.
- Ability to handle projects from concept to high detailed fabrication drawings.
- Experience in teamwork and share new ideas with their colleagues.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Attention to details.
- Stress management – Being able to stay healthy, calm, and balanced in any challenging situations.
- Presentation skills– Effectively presenting their work results and ideas formally to internal clients.
- Highly proficient in Sketch up, 3Ds max, Enscape or Lumion and Autocad.
- Knowledge on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhinoceros + Grasshopper (advantage).
Education & Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a designer role and technical drawings.
- A formal degree from a reputable Art or Architecture college.
Please use the form below to submit your application:
Kindly make sure to fill in all the fields, including the message before sending your application. The page may take some time to load, don’t worry, your application will be received and you may close the page.